Prices: US Dollars
PLEASE READ ENTIRE DOCUMENT BEFORE INSTALLATION
The surface temperature should be between 55°F [13.7°C] and 88°F Degrees [31°C], with 68°F [20°C] to 82°F Degrees [27.7°C] is the ideal range. DO NOT APPLY IN COLD TEMPERATURES Tip- Use a hair dryer for a few minutes in colder climates.
CLEAN and DRY the FLAT surface where the decal will be applied. Chemical residue from cleaning products can create peeling problems so be sure to rinse with warm water before drying, with a clean rag.
Do not dry with paper towel as this may leave small paper particles.
1. Apply firm pressure on your decal and backing (as shipped!) using a credit card or solid, flat, even edged surface object removing any visible air bubbles.
2. Peel your decal from it’s backing. Be patient and peel slowly for best results.
3. Position graphic on the CLEAN and DRY installation surface
4. From the CENTER, use a credit card or solid, flat, even edged surfaced object and lightly, slowly, and evenly rub down your decal removing air bubbles
5. Repeat rubbing several times if needed. Remember, at this point, the harder you rub, the better it sticks!
6. Air bubbles gone? Good! Enjoy your new decal!